Court Reporting & Depositions in Colombia
Wherever your deposition or arbitration is being held in Colombia, Planet Depos has qualified court reporters and videographers available to cover all of your proceeding needs.
No prior permission required for depositions in Colombia:
- Colombia is a member of the The Hague Evidence Convention.
- Permission from the government is not required for depositions of willing witnesses in Colombia.
- Depositions in Colombia can be taken at any location.
- Review your Colombia Deposition Checklist.
- Make sure to note any specific dialect for the interpreter.
Court reporters are not authorized to administer the oath in Colombia, so the oath will need to be stipulated on the record. Another option would be to apply to the court for a Commission to Administer Oaths.
How We Can Help in Colombia
- U.S.-trained court reporters and videographers.
- Vetted interpreters with extensive deposition experience.
- On-the-ground assistance to handle exhibit printing, shredding, and other administrative needs.
- 24/7 support.
Resources & Services
Depositions in Colombia are straightforward, make sure to review the Colombia Deposition Checklist.
Planet Depos offers cost-effective and reliable realtime, transcription, and related services for arbitrations in Colombia.
Planet Depos provides modern conference rooms all around the world, including throughout Colombia.
Before you plan your trip to Colombia, make sure you review our Travel Tips for Colombia.