Planet Depos Offices in Germany
Depositions may only take place at:
U.S. Consulate General in Frankfurt, Germany
Special Consular Services
Gießener Str. 30
60435 Frankfurt am Main
Telephone: 011-49-69-7535-2518, 2514 or 2519 (from the
Fax: 011-49-69-7535-2252 (from the United States).
Prior Permission from the Ministry of Justice Required per The Hague Evidence Convention
- Send the notice or commission to the Consulate with your preferred date(s) for your deposition along with two alternate dates.
- Submit the reservation fee, $1,283.
The notice of deposition and mandatory scheduling fee must be received by the Consulate AT LEAST six weeks in advance of the deposition
- Send a list to the Consulate of all participants to the deposition along with all electronic equipment they are bringing AT LEAST three business days before the deposition.
- Hours of Operation:
- M-F, 9am-4pm.
- Closed on German and American holidays.
- Closed on the last Thursday of every month.
- The deposition room seats 15 people.
- Food and beverages are allowed in the deposition room.
- Video recording is permitted but videoconferencing is not. However, telephonic depositions can be conducted there.
- All participants must present a valid photo ID to enter the Consulate. A second form of photo ID is required for all witnesses, court reporters, videographers, and interpreters.
- Cellular phones and electronic devices are not allowed in the Consulate.
How We Can Help:
- Certified court reporters and videographers living throughout Europe
- Vetted interpreters with extensive deposition experience
- On-the-ground assistance to handle exhibit printing, shredding and other administrative needs
- 24/7 support