Court Reporting in Tokyo
Welcome to Planet Depos, where finding a qualified court reporter in Tokyo has never been easier. We have local experienced and professional Tokyo court reporters providing the highest quality transcripts in every area of law, including intellectual property, pharmaceutical, environmental, construction, medical malpractice, labor and employment, securities and commercial litigation. Our local, highly skilled court reporters have decades of experience making the record under the auspices of various international bodies and rules.
All of our conference suites are outfitted with video conference equipment. With local videographers, Planet Depos makes your meeting or event videoconferencing in Tokyo easy. Our conference locations are fully stocked with office supplies, refreshments, wireless internet and copy/fax machines.
Planet Depos is the only company with U.S.-trained and certified court reporters, videographers and support staff living throughout Asia. Due to this, you may enjoy:
- Access to backup equipment in case of failure
- No travel expenses, based on availability
- Local printing and delivery of hard copy transcripts and exhibits
- Local bilingual liaisons to handle logistical needs
- 24/7 back office and technology support
- Knowledge of local terminology, customs and practices
- Advice on State Department and visa assistance
In Japan, specifically, we also offer the only court reporting services with staff who are residents of Japan, eliminating the need to obtain the required deposition visas.
4 Chome-3-9 Nihonbashimuromachi, Chūō-ku, Tōkyō-to 103-0022 Japan
$1.00 USD = 113.75 JPY
2017 International Deposition Guide
Conference Rooms in Tokyo
Tokyo is home to several luxurious hotels and many office buildings with conference rooms available for pre-deposition/arbitration meetings. Planet Depos can reserve a conference room suitable for your team’s needs.
For logistical purposes, it is best to stay near the Embassy for your depositions in Tokyo. The same holds true as far as reserving conference rooms for deposition-related meetings. There are several hotels in the area, and your on-the-ground reporting team can step in to assist as needed to ensure the conference room meets your expectations.
Checklist for Planet Depos Concierge Services:
- Number of rooms needed
- Number of attendees (per room)
- On-site Contact/Attorney Name
- Start time
- End time
- Food & Beverage
- Additional Equipment needed:
- Projector and Screen
- Speaker Phone
- If reserving multiple days, would you like to keep equipment and documents locked in the conference room overnight