Schedule With Planet Depos Today
Court Reporting & Deposition Services in Sweden
Top Deposition Locations:
Stockholm is the capital of Sweden and is a central location in the country.
Malmö is considered the technological center of Sweden.
Prior permission from the Swedish Foreign Ministry is required:
- Scheduling TimelinePrior permission from the Swedish Foreign Ministry is required for depositions regardless of the witness’ nationality.
- Permission must be obtained by the U.S. Embassy in Stockholm.
Please note that approval can take six weeks to process, so depositions must be planned accordingly.
- Depositions can be taken at any location or time pursuant to the commission or notice.
- Review your deposition checklist.
- Make sure to note any specific language and/or dialect for the interpreter.
Court reporters are not authorized to administer the oath in Sweden, so the oath will need to be stipulated on the record. Another option is to hire an attorney in Sweden to administer the oath, which can be very costly.
How We Can Help:
- U.S.-trained court reporters and videographers throughout the world.
- Vetted interpreters with extensive deposition experience.
- On-the-ground assistance to handle exhibit printing, shredding, and other administrative needs.
- 24/7 support.
Resources and Services
Depositions in Sweden are straightforward and easy to follow using the Planet Depos deposition checklist.
Planet Depos offers cost-effective and reliable realtime, transcription, and related services for arbitrations in Sweden.
We provide modern and convenient conference rooms around the world, including throughout Sweden.
Prior to planning your deposition trip to Sweden, make sure to check out travel tips from our experts on the ground.