The extra steps involved with depositions in Japan can be taken in stride with proper planning and a little help from the right court reporting agency. Planet Depos International Scheduling Manager Neal Price simplifies those steps in this helpful video:
- Obtaining the certified court order
- Requesting your reservation with the U.S. Embassy or U.S. Consulate
- Paying the reservation fee
- Securing deposition visas
- Sending the list of participants to the U.S. Embassy or U.S. Consulate
- Remember – no wifi devices are permitted in the Embassy or Consulate
Planet Depos is the only court reporting agency with reporters and videographers holding resident visas in Japan – one less thing to worry about!
For more information on depositions in Japan, contact Planet Depos International Scheduling at 888.433.3767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.