At Planet Depos, we believe in a personalized and adaptive court reporting experience for every one of our clients. We provide court reporting services around the world, with local offices and court reporters to meet your needs. We provide our transcripts and exhibits in searchable PDFs and bundled in a PDF portfolio with hyperlinked exhibits. The bundle is delivered to you electronically, and uploaded and archived to our SSL-secured web repository. LiveNote (LEF), Summation (SBF), Sanction (MDB), TrialDirector (CMS), TextMap (XMEF), Case Notebook (PTZ), and other formats are also available to suit your needs.
Our Certified Court Reporters & Stenographers
We only hire court reporters with state and/or national certifications. This is to ensure that our court reporters and stenographers not only meet the necessary skill requirements, but they also participate in continuing education as it relates to technology, ethics, and changes in the professional landscape. Each and every court reporter completes an assessment to ascertain their skill level, knowledge of hardware and software applications, as well as subject-matter expertise.
Planet Depos Court Reporters hold one or more of the following certifications:
- State Certified Shorthand Reporter
- Registered Professional Reporter
- Registered Merit Reporter
- Registered Diplomate Reporter
- Certified Realtime Reporter
- Realtime Systems Administrator
As career-long advocates of professionalism in court reporting, we endeavor to find like-minded individuals who demonstrate a commitment to personal excellence, continuing education, and superior client services. We offer regular training and education for our court reporters targeted at development of skills and utilization of the most up-to-date technologies.
Executive Court Reporting Team
Our court reporters are led by our executive court reporting team that includes three highly credentialed reporters with a combined 100+ years in the profession:
- Lisa DiMonte, CEO, is a Registered Merit Reporter and Certified Manager of Reporting Services.
- Jodi Harmon, Director of International Depositions, is a Registered Merit Reporter and Certified Realtime Reporter.
- Kathy DiLorenzo, Director of Court Reporting, is a Registered Diplomate Reporter, a Certified Realtime Reporter, a Certified Broadcast Captioner, a Fellow of the Academy of Professional Reporters, as well as Past President of the National Court Reporters Association.
- Jade King, Director of International Arbitration, is accredited by the Supreme Court of Victoria.