Court Reporting & Depositions in Finland
Wherever your deposition or arbitration is being held in Finland, Planet Depos has qualified court reporters and videographers available to cover all of your proceeding needs.
Deposition Services in Finland
Top Deposition Locations:
This seaside capitol is the largest city in Finland and a popular location for depositions.
Another popular location for depositions, Espoo is the second largest city in Finland.
No prior permission is required
- Finland is a member The Hague Evidence Convention.
- Permission from the government is not required for depositions of willing witnesses in Finland.
- Depositions can be taken at any location.
- Review your deposition checklist.
- Make sure to note any specific language and/or dialect for the interpreter.
Court reporters are not authorized to administer the oath in Finland, so the oath will need to be stipulated on the record. Another option would be to apply to the court for a Commission to Administer Oaths.
How We Can Help
- U.S.-trained court reporters and videographers living in Europe.
- Vetted interpreters with extensive deposition experience.
- On-the-ground assistance to handle exhibit printing, shredding, and other administrative needs.
- 24/7 support.
Resources & Services
Depositions in Finland are straightforward and easy to follow with our Finland deposition checklist.
Planet Depos offers cost-effective and reliable realtime, transcription, and related services for arbitrations in Finland.
We provide modern and convenient conference rooms for business meetings, arbitrations, and more.
Taking a deposition can mean a great trip to Finland. Check out our travel tips for important information.